Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I finally found a closet queen

donl98632

I have read so many stories about people finding closet queen detectors, and at last I found mine. A local ad appeared on Craigslist for a XLT for $200, I expected a more than well used XLT, but called anyway. Wow it was a XLT E series, bought new in 2010, used once in the back yard, then put away in the closet. I just got home with it and it is pristine, came with headphones, battery charger, manual, several pieces of Whites literature from that time. Now I am a member of the closet queen finders.....Don.

That's awesome lets see a pic.I own 2 XLT,s,1 rainbow and 1 one E-series both pristine.

A real nice machine for the the money.. Had 2 of them off craigs list for $300 with.. used one for a while, sold one and traded one. Only issue is you can not get much in the way of coils for it.. Enjoy your XLT it is a great machine. If you coin shoot, lean to use it with Tone ID ON which is not the default.

If you collect detectors do you collect literature as well? If so the XLT came with some 90's era like new Whites literature that I would glad to mail you no charge. Don.

donl98632 said:
If you collect detectors do you collect literature as well? If so the XLT came with some 90's era like new Whites literature that I would glad to mail you no charge. Don.
I do indeed collect them as well as use them.