Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I find this interesting!

wpruden

First and foremost my Sovereign xs is my primary detector.
I was doing a little research for a simple park detector and here is what I found and just purchased and why.
I wanted a simple vlf inexpensive detector with some ground balance ability.
I accidentally came across the bounty hunter platinum. This detector has the circuitry of the Fisher F5, only its an older version! That's why you
You can use current Fisher/Teknetics coils on this detector! That got my attention!
I read on the bounty hunter forum a article written by First Texas Engineer Dave Johnson who Explained it all.
Titled on the forum "Not sure many have read this".Look under platinum.
To make a long story short I purchased the platinum. It will be better than the garret ace 250/350 Detectors.
I wanted something simple for the Parks that had some type of ground balance.
This detector could be another sleeper!
I sold my ace 250 a few years ago due to pockets of mineralization.
At $299 this is a great deal.

Funny how they change the names around. The Bounty Hunter Platinum is the Teknetics Gamma 6000 and for another 100 bucks you can get the Teknetics Omega 8000 which is what I go with since it comes with the 10" DD coil and also I like the buttons on the Omega since sand ect can get down between them like it can on the Gamma or in this case the Platinum. Just my two cents worth:thumbup: