Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i get good gold responces from at pro will at pro .....

jmann

Will at gold be worth yhe secound investment over my at pro for my gold hunting which is hard n heavy in the summer months....thanks

Nobody wants to try to answer this. I would say "Use what you have and then decide what you need.". Of course anyone can come up with reasons to do otherwise. One example is if you are in highly mineralized ground it would probably make a big difference which machine you used. .

Thanks for having the courage to answer my poast. Im amazed at the pros ability :garrett::csflag::throw:on gold. Tiny tiny gold. For tough ground i havent found any in the gold bearing areas here in bama it couldnt handle. I went to the alabama gold camp this past week end to put the pro in tough conditions tons of black sand. Gb was 88-89-92 she did well found one little match head nugget at 2 1/2". Spent rest of day striking out. Saw some color in the sluch box. All and all very well pleased at the at pros gold capabilities. I can remember when one of thease would have been top dog in the gold feilds. Hasnt been that long ago. Im sure the at gold would have been great with threashold and better balance. But i can get good results with the pro i guess for this year ill stick with it. If it continues to suprise me i will only need the one detector. I relic and coin hunt in the cool weather. Thanks again for the input....jeremi. in bama