Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got 2 V nickels today in a woods

Giant056

It's the first time I've been out in the woods for a while, my brother and I went to a spot he's hunted before, it's now owned by the YMCA and there 100's of acre's of woods to be hunted. We hunted a spot where he's found coins before but never knew there were older coins there too. I managed to score a couple old V nickels and he got a no date buffalo and 36 wheat, we both also found a little bit of clad. We came to the conclusion that someone's gone there cherry picking the silver but I think there's more there somewhere.

I think you are right, there is more there. Lately I have been going to hunted out spots & setting the gain a +1 & max discrimination going slow I have pulled out five Wheaties & a buffalo this week.

Fantastic! Oh yeah, I bet there's more to be found there. Keep us posted and thanks! HH, Nancy

Hi Giant and all. I got a 1927 'V' a couple of months ago. Only I got it in change from my nearby Burgerking Rest. :rofl: GB & HH to all. KC

Floridason :usaa: retired
MXT,DX-1, +4 coils

You very seldom see old coins in circulation anymore. Good eye!!! HH, Nancy