Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got gold with the AT Gold

Todd Pickens

WELL ALMOST.
The river is flooded for the first time in over a year so I cant go prospecting. I am still learning this
new machine so I went and hit some parks. I was using disc 1 and only digging the shallow high pitched targets. I was getting lots of easy clad and after a while I started digging some of the odd
numbered shallow targets. I got a loud 63-65 and decided to dig it. When I first saw it I was in shock. It just kept coming out of the hole. It was in 3 pieces. Its heavy but I cant find any stamp on it. It feels real, but I think it is plated. If it was real it would have paid for this machine and then some. It was still a good day detecting.
2011-10-10154533.jpg

2011-10-10143410.jpg

Looks like a nitro dig 4 sure. Good luck with your Machine:thumbup:

See if a magnet will pick it up.
Could be the real thing.

A magnet will not pick it up but you can drag it. There is a little steel pin where each link joins together. Each segment is very maluable. It is adjustable. I still think it is plated. I will take it to someone in the next couple of days.