Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I got some reel fishing in tonight!:clapping:

I caught 6 bass and one blue gill! It was fun!

[attachment 358335 fish1fm.JPG]

[attachment 358336 fish2fm.JPG]

[attachment 358337 fish4fm.JPG]

[attachment 358338 fish7fm.JPG]

[attachment 358339 fish8fm.JPG]

[attachment 358340 fish9fm.JPG]

Hope you catch some good ones!

Congrats Sis digger, nice photos of some nice size fish--our family fished in the creek on our farm & then my ex, kids & I did some fishing when on vacation near my grandmother's old home place, where we did a lot of camping & fishing while grandma still lived there! The land is owned by the Fed Gov & has for years that built a Campground across the river from where we fished & swam in the summers! Good memories but SAD, too, as her log cabin is gone now with 4 Wheelers tearing up the land once farmed!--have a photo of mom holding me when very young in the field where they had cut trees to clear the land--have to find on a Disc & try to download & post it! Sis Ma Betty

Ma, I would love to see that picture! I hope you find it.

Those are my pets! :lol:
We feed them and they swim along with us when we walk around the pond. :rofl:

One day I will take pics of the feeding frenzy. The catfish look like they're vacuuming the pond.

Walleye is my preferred fish to eat. Now that's Yum Yum!

Found it but it is .tif & Findmall won't upload the pic for it has to be .png, .jpg & etc to be able to upload it on this forum--Anyone know how I can change it to what is needed? Ma

I caught 12 catfish and put 12 dinners in the freezer. Steve in so la

20ux4oz.jpg

You're going to make everyone's mouth start watering. :bouncy:

n/t

WOW, Mike, you are going to start them young for fishing & as soon as they can hold a detector--they will end up finding the goodies better than you! :blowup: Have fun as they grow up very, very fast! Ma