Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I guess I am back for a while !

deathwind1

I have had nothing but trouble with this d@# computer as it would hardly work but for a few hours then it would go on the fritz and it would go back to the shop Till they started to complain about me bringing it to d@# often--so I quit taking it back and started fooling with it myself and I think it works now (For a while)---I also lost both my sign ins for this Forum and my E Mail---So with those two things down I could not post here at all---And with both of my My knees getting worse by the month all I could do was use two Canes to get around at a Extremely slow pace---Any way it will be some ware around fall before I can get my knees Replaced--I can no longer Detect because I can no longer get down to dig, and if I do, I can no longer get back back up without help (God I feel like Elson Looks And that's Bad) Any way I thought I would post before I fell down and killed myself or worse yet broke a hip---Anyway I thought I would post here while I still could, And this S@#!*&^%$ Computer still worked----DeathWind1

I'm sorry to read about your computer break-down , but more so about your knees problem; I hope you get the knees replacements soon... so you will have no more pain, and be able to get back to detecting.

take good care of yourself

magz