Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I guess it was just meant to be

graveler

I tried to order a new pro coil and it was on back order, I gave in and switched my order to a new 10x12 SEF ,, it on its way already, hope it works well in eastern washington

I love mine!!! You can't go wrong with it.

Sounds like I made the right choice, I put about 7 hours on the se today, managed to find a couple of old coins, 1916 and 1918 pennys not to bad for a hunted to death park, cant wait to try out that new coil I also tried one of those detector pro pinpointers today that sure works great

Pete...

You will be very happy with that coil!! I know from experience.