Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I guess spring hasn't sprung

Da Yooper

No sooner do I dust off my detector and start hunting, this happens SNOW

n/t

Where Mike is, of course! He lives in the south end of our fare state. Here in GR we had rain/snow mix for a few hours and the grounds still a bit hard. Today it's about 45 degrees and windy. Hang onto your hair!

Nope, cold weather not over as yet....was very windy and cold here but a little less windy and warmer today....we have nice sunshine which helps in having a better day!

Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, that most of us didn't get the storms' and tonadoes' damages that many have had in different states, especially in the Southern ones! Death toll has risen and houses and etc. destroyed! Prayer is our only answer for Protection and Provision from our Lord Jesus Christ in times of weather of the like that is going on and all across the USA and in the world! Disasters and destructions seem to be happening everywhere and show the signs of the times, with the end of the age very near for the anti-Christ's appearance to be revealed! May God have mercy upon us and those who need saved by helping them to draw nearer to Jesus and then He will draw nearer to them and as they see and hear spiritually, they will kneel before Him and accept them as their own personal Savior to be ready for His catching His faithful saints up and away from the wrath that is coming upon the whole earth! Amen! Dear Father God Jehovah, Please save those who will be saved and then, Come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty