Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I had a fantastic start to 2020 detecting today.

MikeO

Staff member
Was a beautiful day in Ohio today so, my hunting buddy and I got out for a little bit this afternoon.
We headed to a trusty old spot that has produced some amazing coins for us during the last 20+ years. Today was no different.
my first coin today was a mediocre 1890 IH then my next was a much nicer 1896 IH.
I then dug a nickel hit and it turned out to be a trade token of some kind. Then followed by a 1918 Mercury.
My last coin of the day was a big surprise as when I first saw it I got a glimpse of back and thought maybe a Barber then I flipped off dirt of obverse and saw it was a 1887 Seated.
I also snagged two Washington’s off the surface and two crusty zincolns.
I hope the rest of this season is as good as today was.

Happy Hunting Everyone and stay safe and healthy.
Mike

Heres some pics from today starting off with my hunting buddy showing off his plumbers crack :ROFLMAO:
Hope he doesn’t mind because he’s been the best hunting bud (friend) one could ever ask for.
A2905097-4E16-40A1-AA2C-51DB81EB883D.jpeg
2A45B161-A264-43ED-A659-5D955A5DF658.jpeg
70FE3511-54F2-463A-B95B-4C3928760D31.jpeg
4920C7D1-9F89-4B4B-80FD-739D1136CCE6.jpeg
CB776D90-4C73-45CB-9BF3-83E8827A010A.jpeg

MikeO, Congrat's to you and your plumbing.....er hunting partner. You both had a great day and start of the 2020 season. The seated 1887, the merc, and the I.H.'s All great saves. Continued Success to the two of you. What machine were you using?

Great finds. Those IH's came out nice. Some of the soil around here is not too kind to them. Silver is always a great find. 20 years and still giving up its secrets. Cool !! HH