Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I had a nice “time “ out yesterday

michael NY

It’s humid and deffintey hot and I need more time behind the new machine and learning it. It’s a Nokta Makro Multi Kruzer. Not far is an a grammar school I’ve dug a bunch of decent coins from even a silver Tiffany baby spoon!
A couple of shot gun head stamps and not much later a sold signs and out pops the watch another swing and the Bessel. I get the feeling the rear cover is there to but i was getting bit by mosquitoes and day was getting late. Had to work my way out of the woods.
Hah thank you for looking Michael

Attachments

• IMG_3533.jpeg
    IMG_3533.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3534.jpeg
    IMG_3534.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 53
Thanks, I dug a gold one years ago it’s gold filled but still crazy, the cool thing was I opened it up and with the numbers inside I was able to find what year it was manual in. Hope you are able to dig one soon.
I'm near a location where Roosevelt Rockefeller Garfield and friends hunted on horse back.
Many years of elites up thar.
Little Mountain in Mentor/Concord Ohio.
After years of trying I still can't get on that hill.
I've done all kinds of lineman work up thar.
But no one would let me on detecting.
If anywhere there's a gold watch and coins.
I believe it would be there.
Now a days. I wonder what's so secretive up thar.

I dug a pocket watch a couple years ago at an old logging camp, it was in lots of pieces but still…… at least you can see most of the makers name…… good find!