Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I had to leave one in the ground yesterday.

Capphd

I was hunting a Confederate defensive position and digging a lot of bullets, shell fragments, etc. I got a deep but good and repeatable signal. But it was in very hard clay. I dug a hole the length of my arm and it was very, very tough going even with the Lesche relic shovel. I got to where I couldn't reach the bottom to retrieve the dirt and enlarging the hole in that hard soil was beyond my endurance. With much regret, I filled the hole. I am fairly certain I am dealing with piece of artillery. I am going back. This time I will bring a pick axe and go straight to that spot first thing. I am determined to find out what's in that hole.

So, I've been waiting here with anticipation wondering if you ever made it back to retrieve that target??? Good luck.
Ken.