Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i have a megellan meridian platinum for sale (maybe?)....but-

pammee37

i think i might have to sell this thing...i seriously cannot figure out how to use it!...it has so many features on it, and me being a total novice to GPS, i am now thinking this thing is for experts....lol. If someone has any suggestions for an easier to learn/easier to use GPS type/unit i sure would appreciate letting me know whats out there now....i have looked at tons of units and brands, cant really tell what is good and what isnt necessary, but i really need something simple but effective. i want to use it not so much for hiking and hunting and such, but i do want to be able to have ultimate accuracy for using the rock hounding guides and inputing coordinates to help me get to specimen locations, and remembering where i was when i found that hot spot....i also would like some kind of weather feature on it to let me know of any dangerous weather brewing , i go out for days at a time detecting, panning, running around, and need up to the minute weather without having to hand carry and pack all types of seperate units even tho i have a hand held scanner of course, but would like that feature in the GPS....any help?...thanks! :)