Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have a question for those who are very familiar with the original Lobo, and the LST.

Terry B

I am curious about the difference in coils for these detectors. For instance, it appears that the coil connectors are the same. Has anyone here ever tried to connect a LST coil up to an original Lobo? Do they make any particular sound that would indicate using the wrong coil? I am confronted with this problem, and it seems I have either a bad coil, or one for the LST.

Terry B

Call Rusty at Tesoro in the Service dept and he call tell you. I have an LST myself.just had it retuned as I could never get better than 8 inches on silver coins. Now, I am air testing almost a foot on silver quarters and halves with the 9x8 coil. I just had gall bladder surgery so have to lay off digging and such for at least 4 weeks yet, darn...makes my tummy muscles hurt bad otherwise.Wish I could do some mild exercises or something to speed up the healing process? Has anybody else been thru this?

-Tom V.

I have decided to send the coil in question to my cousin to try on his LST. If it works, he scores a great little widescan elliptical coil. If not, he can toss it in the trash.

I tried to replace the coil, original has 4 pin connector but doesn't fit the ST, because I wanted to use it on my tejon. Ground-balance could not be adjusted and to disc small iron the disc level had to be set on foil.