Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have been relic hunting the iron belt of Virginia for more then 30 years

woodchiphustler

I have tested just about every VLf, and pulse detector made here. It would be the only true test for me to see how it can handle this iron bedrock that causes most detectors to become useless.This is the area were we field tested the Whites TDI. If you do not come here to test it I would not consider a purchase. Thanks, Tex Kinsey

Yeah!

A little birdie told me that there will be at least 4 of them at the big hunt in Culpeper in Nov. I also got word from a tester that very hot rocks (attracted to a magnet) had very little effect on the ATX and it was tested against a GPX 4000 that did not do nearly as well in a head to head.

I hope that number will be five if I can get one before the hunt. I would like to see how well it works there. But I really want it for the coast that is where I hunt the most.