Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I have learned...To support Forum Sponsors.

Vesuvius

I have learned from experience that the Dealers on the Forum Sponsor List are dedicated to the Hobby and much more likely to stand behind their products and support the buyer after the sale. If you are thinking about a new Detector take a look at the Forum Sponsor List and support the people that support and invest in the hobby!

Thank you

In this thread is a list of the current forum sponsors

Some years back I decided that I needed a new waterproof detector. Decided what I wanted and sent emails to three of the sponsors and two other dealers. All three sponsors answered my email. the other two did not. Of course all three wanted me to call them for the best price. One gentleman who is highly rated on this forum earned my business. And he is now my go to dealer for anything i might want.