Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Have To Get Up Early Wednesday For Work, So MERRY CHRISTMAS To All! :beers:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I work with hip and knee replacements, and it's my turn to work Christmas! Hope everyone has a great Christmas, lot of health and many great finds in 2014 no matter what equipment you use.

So....how does Santa get around in the land of down under without snow?

Merry Christmas to you and family John.

What a coincidence.......I wish you a Merry Christmas. I live in northern Canada with sometimes 6 months of snow. You wont believe this, but I just unwrapped a present from my daughter, and go figure, it was a boomerang.:shocked: OK......I will need some instruction from you guys. Thank God it isn't white, or else I'd lose it real quickly.:rofl:

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I would like to thank you for your help earlier this year when I asked you questions on the Scorpion forum. Garrett owes you.

My turn to work this year:rant: I had Christmas off for the last 2 years. Patients in hospitals have it really bad, no Christmas trees, no alcohol allowed, poor sleep, excrutiating exercises, and hospital food to boot.:puke:

John-Edmonton said:
I work with hip and knee replacements, and it's my turn to work Christmas! Hope everyone has a great Christmas, lot of health and many great finds in 2014 no matter what equipment you use.

So....how does Santa get around in the land of down under without snow?

G/Day John,

On a quad or a chopper. :laugh:

Hope your Christmas was great.
Not much snow over here so we all just eat and drink a lot and put lights up on everthing.
Our Christmas was pretty good except that the hot water tank decided not to work and that set us back an extra grand to get fixed straight away. The same day my niece had to go in to hosp ta get some bits removed. Aside from that all was good with the whole family arriving from all over. I gained 3 kg in two days so now have to do a bit of tecting ta get rid of it.:ausflag::cheers:

Wishing everyone a great new year.:ausflag:

All those millions of people buying fitness memberships (thankfully) just don't get it.We get the fresh air, water & scenery.....they get to work to work-out inside a building smelling each other's sweat.:rofl: