Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I haven't Posted For A While. Still Alive. Here's Some Nice Gold From This Year.

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I purchased a river sluice and a few new highbankers to search for gold this year. I still have a great finds from metal detecting too. I will post that later. This semi-retirement has kept me awfully busy. Here's a very short video clip on processing sand to get the flour gold out.

aug12a.jpg

april8a.jpg

nov1.jpg

final (2).jpg

Never been gold hunting but it sure looks like fun!

Would love to try that. We have some old ‘40s dredge piles near me but you need to know someone to legally get on them. Otherwise claim owners know a lot of places to shoot, shovel, and shutup!

Would love to try that. We have some old ‘40s dredge piles near me but you need to know someone to legally get on them. Otherwise claim owners know a lot of places to shoot, shovel, and shutup!
I was gonna say, “ let’s go!” But since the penalty would be pushing up daisies…I’ll pass 🤣😂

I purchased a river sluice and a few new highbankers to search for gold this year. I still have a great finds from metal detecting too. I will post that later. This semi-retirement has kept me awfully busy. Here's a very short video clip on processing sand to get the flour gold out.

View attachment 33738

View attachment 33739

View attachment 33740

View attachment 33741
I picked up a Gold Fox Mini Monster just recently and have been collecting five gallon buckets of dirt in various areas here where I am located, the mini monster is a self contained little portable unin but I just take the buckets of dirt back home have yet to start running the buckets full of dirt through it yet the Mini Monster has a pump that runs off of a 20 volt dewalt battery has a controller that varies the speed of the pump pretty neat little high banker

this is the unit I went with

Modern day gold miner!! Pretty cool. hhrickinmi