Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I heard a rumor about Eric Foster

sillllvar

Hi Guys,
a friend of mine was at a Rally in England recently and was told that Eric Foster had passed away! Is this a rumor or is it True? Anyone know about this?

Cheers
Al

Usually, Erif posts on the Geotech1 forum on a daily or at least, weekly rate. unfortunately, some ass has hacked the forum. So, until it is up and running again, I don't know or have any way to contact Eric.

Reg

Thanks for you comment! It was one of the dealers in a trade stand at the Rally that Told my mate about Eric Fosters passing. A great loss to the metal detecting world if true.

HH
Al

When was this rumor told to you. Geotech1 is back on and Eric posted yesterday. So, if what you heard was before then, it was probably a different Eric Foster.

BTW, I sent Eric an email so if he responds, we will know for sure. I tried to cover all bases by asking if he is posting from beyond or is still alive.

Reg

Thanks Reg......that is some very good news.

Tony

ARrrr that is good news Reg .. probably heard about another Eric ..
cheers