Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I hope in the next 2 weeks that a lot of people come to their sense's about what is about to happen to our country. :sadwalk:

To help compound the scariness of another four years of a newly elected King Barack, just think of the two or three Supreme Court justices that His Highness would appoint. These justices will be a major part in the direction our country is heading. ><> You're right, Ma. Our Hope is in Jesus.

I think Mr. O could better serve our country by being the first person (quickly) sent to Mars for exploration. Make Barney Frank, Hillary, Biden and Pelosi his flight crew.......

Barack Hussein Obama with two weeks to go then they just need to stay home and not vote and watch the view :puke:, like the 47% that don't pay a dime in Taxes, get a Obama phone free, sign up for food stamps, collect unemployment for 3 years because they can't decide if they want this job or that job because Barack Hussein Obama says so :veryangry:

You know me Craig and have had to listen to me for the last 5 years :thumbup: starting a year before the 2008 election when Barack Hussein Obama ran for the office, it was so clear to me and I was right, he hates AMERICA and Christens and people that actually work for a living, you didn't build this, the Government did :thumbdown:

I believe as you know Craig because I said it from the start, Romney wins big because Americans that actually vote understand the difference between the two after four years and it is so simple to see and Americans will show their real heart on Nov 6th and Romney and Ryan win dispike all the freeloaders and Liberals, thank GOD :angel:

President Ronald Reagan Warned Us About fakes like Barack Hussein Obama and history has proven him right because history is here today in our face and we must face it or die as a true free people :shrug: Time to get it right folks, America and her great history and way of life depend on it :usaflag:

http://youtu.be/P3hY1eagq88

about people who voted early in North Carolina or South Carolina. Some of them reported voting for Romney, but the electronic vote actually cast for Obama!!! I wonder how many people didn't even watch to see the correct vote goes in. I saw an article about the vote counting company in Florida that was bought by a Spanish company that is owned in part by George Soros. That is the company that is supposed to be counting the votes. (this is another one I am not sure is true, but it would explain why BOH is so confidant of winning)..

My brother-in-law didn't vote for Obama four years ago because he didn't like Obama's wife but will vote for him this year because as he put it, "Romney is a moron, I mean Mormon". These are the idiot's people are talking about. What a shame people like this vote.
Gary

I may be throwing my vote away, but the way I see it, voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.