Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just got my Stealth 720 I scoop ,:detecting: man that is a big one !!!

deepdiger60

2 days ago i ordered a new scoop from Chuck WOW iam impressed this thing is huge 15" long6"x5" only weighs 5.5lbs with handle it is angled at 20 degree,s very easy to dig down , once my GT finds a target there is no way i can miss it with this and it is built like a tank !! , i went with the lift assist iam sure a scoop full of wet sand will have some weight to it plus i just turned 64 :surrender: , my Sov GT feels like it weighs nothing now compared . Tomorrow ill give it a shot at the local bay beach for awhile and see how long i last :thumbup: HH Jim

INdeed nice scoop Jim. Ive got the smaller version, the 7 eleven I think its called, but its older, the handle is at a 90degree angle to the scoop and also the handle goes inside the scoop. They are built very well and sure move alot of sand. Best of luck with it:thumbup:

deepdiger60 said:
2 days ago i ordered a new scoop from Chuck WOW iam impressed this thing is huge 15" long6"x5" only weighs 5.5lbs with handle it is angled at 20 degree,s very easy to dig down , once my GT finds a target there is no way i can miss it with this and it is built like a tank !! , i went with the lift assist iam sure a scoop full of wet sand will have some weight to it plus i just turned 64 :surrender: , my Sov GT feels like it weighs nothing now compared . Tomorrow ill give it a shot at the local bay beach for awhile and see how long i last :thumbup: HH Jim

I LOVE MY 720i!!!! But I learned right away not to take full scoop bites of wet sand and try to shake it out, that just does not work. I use the water to get the sand out of the scoop. If I am surf hunting at the edge of the water with my Sov, I just stick the scoop out and let the waves hit it. IN the water with my Surf PI, I just shake it after I have cleared the hole and dont't lift it out of the water until only the target is in the scoop.

This scoop is a GREAT scoop! Congrats!

734794_10152412315915635_808718214_n.jpg

robby4570 said:
deepdiger60 said:

I LOVE MY 720i!!!! But I learned right away not to take full scoop bites of wet sand and try to shake it out, that just does not work. I use the water to get the sand out of the scoop. If I am surf hunting at the edge of the water with my Sov, I just stick the scoop out and let the waves hit it. IN the water with my Surf PI, I just shake it after I have cleared the hole and dont't lift it out of the water until only the target is in the scoop.

This scoop is a GREAT scoop! Congrats!

734794_10152412315915635_808718214_n.jpg
Robby that is where the lift assist will help if attached low on the handle and i did find out a full buckle of wet sand is HEAVY !! LOL Jim HH