Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just pulled the trigger and bought a brand new Garrett ATX!!!

I actually bought it with the Deepseeker Package and the 8" Monocoil as well... So I will just have to wait until the new coils come out to buy them as well. Because I got the ATX I decided to buy a Garrett AT Gold at the same time. I AM TOTALLY EXCITED!!!

A marriage made in and for the desert! Out of my 11 detectors the ATX and ATPro (similar to the AtGold) are the ones I use the most. Take your time and learn them well, watch Garrett's videos on their website, others on YouTube, read tips and ask other owners for advice and for answers to questions you come up with. There is a wealth of knowledge out here and someone will probably have an answer for you, if not try Garrett's customer service - they are amazing,

Man......you now have a power house of machinery for gold nuggets, gold rings, silver coins, old copper, clad and you have all your locations covered, no matter what the mineralization is or salt water.

Maybe that is why I do not see many detectorist and those that I do see don't have much to so for their effort.