Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I kayaked the Ausable River today

Royal

Watch in HD if you can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCfq5hvtraM

Nice Royal. Looks like smally territory...did you wet a line?
Some lay-ed back water fowl on that stream.

Thanks for the ride!

Very nice vid, Royal. You have really slicked up your technique over the years! Dd you do that with the Go Pro? What kind of software?

Thanks a bunch for lettin' me ride along...and I didn't even get my feet wet!!

What's up with this forum?? I mean 55 views and three replys. It was better than this in 2007 on our sleepiest days!

Again; thanks for the superb effort. I enjoyed it, buddy!

work your ass off on a story and a couple hundred reads and the same 4-5 guys posting relpys. Must be a bunch of ME ME ME youngsters reading. Too friggin lazy or inconsiderate to even take the time to post a short reply. That is what sunk what was a fun forum. It does not look like it has changed much. ME ME ME and screw the rest. Lazy bastards in my view

It's so very sad. i read soooo many wonderful stories while active for YEARS--not to mention all the friends I made?

I suppose MacArthur was right when he said, "you can never go back." Too damn bad. It any of the old crowd wants to get in touch with me, my email is johnal1913@gmail.com. My phone number is 501 282 8020. I'd love to hear from you.

Other than that , I'm afraid it's "adios , amigo." Another time -- another place.

It's a wrap!

AJ