Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I like this T2se

bunker314

Hi All,

Hitting Western NC and loving it! Nine rings in 3 days and a few relics to boot. About $10 in clad. No old coins yet, not even a wheatie! This place was built in 1909. I just don't understand it. Eight of the rings came from the ball field area. (4 are silver) The acorn pendant looks like it will open up like a locket. One ring, lady's coin purse (no coins but a key) came from an old cellar hole that is on the property. Found a lot of farm type iron etc. there. I have only used this machine a few times in the Ga. red clay loaded with square nails, in this soil it is a very good machine. I am starting to get use to the numbers. Will keep hitting it all week long.

Thanks for looking,

Bunker

Nice digs on the rings:clapping: