Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I love my vx3!

I took my new vx3 out before thunder storm hit. I am very impressed with this MD! I was hunting NJ 1820 farm. In the open fields I ran stock Coin Jewelry program. I found normal junk ie broken plow,copper pipe chunks. Due to the age of the farm if it beeped I dug no matter what the tone was, I dug all repeatable targets. I wanted to learn the machine plus there was Rev War encampment not far away from my farm.

I pulled a single copper levi's jean rivet, 6-7 inches deep! Are you kidding me thats awesome! I dug one silver a rosie dime. Near the well head. Then it rained and rained some more......:cry:

I am still learning this MD but I am impressed! :detecting::yo:

I looked back at many of my finds recently and even though I left Whites family , on and off.. The majority of my better finds, and maybe all finds over all has been with a Whites machine.

I have used deeper machines.... but that doesn't always translate to better or more finds. Sometimes it just means deeper junk and more of it...