Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I love tax season!

RanchWrench

As much as I hate Paying taxes, it's this time of year I look forward to. My wife and I set our stuff up do they take the max out all year and we always get money back, so last night my wife told me she wanted me to go ahead and order my detector I've been wanting so she doesn't have to hear about it anymore!!! A few short minutes online and done deal...new AT Gold will ship out Monday and arrive in 5-7 business days!!! Perfect timing since the forecast is showing rain all the way through till next weekend. Now I just have to keep from climbing the walls till then!!!

Good luck and happy hunting with your At/Gold. You have an understanding wife. Just so you understand she gets the jewelry you find.

Refunds are nice BUT......

Why would you possibly want to give the government an interest free loan during the year.

I hope you enjoy the AT Gold.

Your going to be really happy with your purchase. I picked one up in December, this thing rocks. It loves to work in nails :)

Thanks guys, I'm excited! Fongu, my wife loves the idea and has already made it a rule(but only if it's "pretty"!!), tcornel, I agree with you 110%, but we found over the years it's a lot easier to get used to living on a little less paycheck to paycheck than it is to have a $3000 bill due to the govt at one time,(been there, done that)...I'm a firm believer that majority of the taxes nowadays are pretty stinking unconstitutional, but I don't really have the patience needed to fight the system, nor the money!!! Ddmk6, nails and little pieces of aluminum foil have been my specialty! I've been using a beginner bounty hunter a buddy loaned me and I am looking forward to bypassing those in the park from now on. More than anything I can't wait to hit the banks of a few streams for some nice nuggets!

Hope you are one with your machine. I get a lot of extra taken out each pay in tax....adds up and pays for my yearly 2 weeks vacation in the Dominican!

tcornel, I was thinking the same thing. I don't want to be a party pooper, but I would rather pay off my bills sooner instead of letting interest from credit cards and such accumulate. Then at the end of the year, there is more money. If I didn't have bills and wanted to save a couple thousand for a short period of time, I'd throw that money into a savings account. While the interest rates for those don't keep up with inflation, at least it is better than zero interest. And should an emergency come up, I'd have quick access to that money.

If u ever hunt a sand beach pay attention to scratchy vdi 38 to 42 signals, sometimes they're gold chains(which many other machines can't see but the at series can).

Perfect! Looking forward to seeing your finds. It's nice that your wife said get one so she doesn't get nagged anymore. :) Good planning. ;)