Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I love Whites Electronics!

I recently purchased a used 5.3 eclipse search coil from the classifieds here on Finds for my MXT. Unfortunately after a very short hunt I discovered it was not working properly. I called Whites to see if they would check it out for me and possibly fix it. They told me to send it in and they would probably just replace it. Well I did send it to them. About a week later I received a brand new coil from them!! No questions asked! I am so happy I bought my MXT. I sincerely hope Whites is along for a very long time! Buy American!!!

Jim

That's what I'm talking about, Whites all the way!:whites::whites::thumbup:

That's why White's is #1 in my book. I've heard many good deeds done by White's. What makes me sad is that the coil was damaged and the seller didn't fess up to it. Shame shame shame. Glad you got the better end of the deal!

HH to all, Nancy