Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I"m back!

Jamie(MI)

I know you didn't think I was gone. I accidentally erased some important programs on my computer. They told me it would cost over $200.00 to get it fixed. Well many hours and days later. I fixed it. My wife says I have tenacity. Looking forward to Spring. I would still like to take scuba diving lessons this year. We'll see. My father in law died and we got their van and pop up camper. So now I can do overnights. Yes, Looking forward to warmer times.

Glad that you are back, Jamie and that you got your computer back in order.

can't live with 'em and can't live without 'em. Don't blame ya for trying to figure out the problems yourself. That's a lot of bread. Glad you have the resources now for travelling and camping. Sorry to hear of your lose though.

Hoping to see you at the forum hunt.

Good to see you brother! I hope all is well! I hope you plan to attend the forum hunt this year!