Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I may have found bug on Deus 2 version 2.00 - so far looks at least like relic program affected

So Squirrel1, what your saying is that switching programs during detecting, we lose settings due on that other program to a software bug?
To regain those settings you need to shut down and restart the machine. But the machine doesn’t lose those settings, it just that the software doesn’t recognize them.
I’m Imcorrect?
Tony NJ

So Squirrel1, what your saying is that switching programs during detecting, we lose settings due on that other program to a software bug?
To regain those settings you need to shut down and restart the machine. But the machine doesn’t lose those settings, it just that the software doesn’t recognize them.
I’m Imcorrect?
Tony NJ

The detector don’t lose the settings- per se.

Only relic and goldfield programs affected it seems. If user is not using one of the those no worries.

If a person is using gold field or relic program. They need their machine at turn on to be in either gold field or relic program. User can then adjust settings to either or both and hunt away. And can switch between these 2 programs as long as they are adjacent programs. If you go into any other program besides gold field or relic program all bets are off when you toggle back to either program if it will perform correctly.
Now.
This also goes for a saved relic or gold field program.
If you desire to use a saved gold field or relic program. Ensure detector comes on in that program.
If a user has 2 saved programs - a gold field and a relic progrsm. As long as they are saved in adjacent slots you can toggle between and be ok.
Remotes remember allows for this.
WS6 does not allow since saved progrsm falls in behind fscfkry program for where it will be placed.

You already know this I think- Deus 2 when turned on comes up in last program used at last turn off. Be it a factory program (with default settings) or a saved program created previously by user.