Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I miss detecting

rick051984

It's been almost two years since I have a good day detecting. My wife has a terminal illness. It has stopped me from doing all the things I really enjoy. I love reading about all the stories of other people are doing. I live close to hagerstown MD. Is there anyone from that area? I would like to find someone that is willing to lead me in the right directions for civil war sites that I could get permission. I don't want move in where you are hunting. I just need a little help. I don't know the area very well. I would like to make a day of it.
Our faith is very strong. We know what ever God has for us will be for a reason. I know it has brought two of my children back to church. She has been doing a lot on line telling people about the lord that would have never heard the word.

Thank You for reading this and god bless you
Rick

So sorry about your wife Life is a giant struggle and it comes with hurting and pain been their so many times .Just keep your eyes on the Lord and he will see you through:thumbup:

Attachments

• C_Tp.jpgjesus.jpg
    C_Tp.jpgjesus.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 105
  • door nob.png
    door nob.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 97
  • christ.jpg
    christ.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 103
  • e7751ea9d839519da3f5350c971b5d44.jpg
    e7751ea9d839519da3f5350c971b5d44.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 109
  • focus on life.jpg
    focus on life.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 98
  • heaven entrance.png
    heaven entrance.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 100
God is abundantly merciful and will see you and your family through. Prayer is essential and I pray for you. Why don’t you reach out to your church congregation through bulletin board or newsletter and see if any of them own property and would allow you to detect theirs.? Worth a try. Detecting would do you wonders now.
God bless you and your wife and your kids

It's been almost two years since I have a good day detecting. My wife has a terminal illness. It has stopped me from doing all the things I really enjoy. I love reading about all the stories of other people are doing. I live close to hagerstown MD. Is there anyone from that area? I would like to find someone that is willing to lead me in the right directions for civil war sites that I could get permission. I don't want move in where you are hunting. I just need a little help. I don't know the area very well. I would like to make a day of it.
Our faith is very strong. We know what ever God has for us will be for a reason. I know it has brought two of my children back to church. She has been doing a lot on line telling people about the lord that would have never heard the word.

Rick

God bless you & your wife, Rick! Keep leaning on & trusting in Jesus, because He is the only God we can trust & depend upon! Prayers for you & famiy as God lead's them back home & within His loving arms HE has hold of you, your wife & children! Jehovah God is our strength to endure & overcome all things by His Holy Spirit's guiding & protecting us in His love, daily! The fervant prayers of His faithful saints avail much & even for the healing of your wife either in her mortal body or in her spiritual glorified body on the SAINTS RESURRECTION DAY! May the Peace & Comfort of Jesus' holy & perfect love surround each of you ALWAYS!! Amen! Ma Betty

Rick
Prayers...you will find the true light if you look to the Lord!