Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I need help id'ing a coin or token.

John 'n' W.Va

I haven't been detecting much lately with my f-70, due to health issues. Yesterday was in the 70's. :detecting: What's a little pain. lol There is a park that has yielded a few good finds, like large cent and a cw era belt buckle. Funny, I have never seen anyone detect place. Well, this one has me stumped. I photo-shopped both sides so you can get a better look. It appears to be copper, but it isn't too heavy. It might be just trash?

[attachment 338054 Untitled-3.jpg]

Thanks Dave. I can see the Dos mark and everything else falls in place. I wished it looked as good as the one in the pictures. lol Still a cool find instead of the usual trash. oops i did see Dos so it must be 2 Centimos?

It is still setting in peroxide. As it cleans up we will know for sure. With your help, we have narrowed it down to a Spanish centimos. Thanks again. :thumbup: