Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I need help with search

DigPan

I have tried several times to use the search and I can't get it to work. I follow all instructions and it won't look up.
I was in the Garrett forum trying to look up ACE 350. I used ACE 350, Ace 350, Ace, ACE and 350 with no results. I highlighted the forum, used all words, and any words with no results. Help Please:ranting:

if you haven't done so yet you may want to ask this question on the garrett forum. i did the search for garrett ace 350 using exact phrase and got several pages of postings but the first few i looked at didn't have anything to do with garrett. then i tried all words and got everything with garrett in it so i don't know waht to do. good luck.

here's something else you could try. do a google search on garrett 350 and you should get several postings about the 350. good luck

Thanks Chuck, I really appreciate your help. It is very nice to know that there are people willing to help a new member to the forum. Thanks again and HH

I agree, DigPan... the search function here is really tough to navigate..a guy has to spell everything exactly or it wont go through...even surfing for a former posters name/subject can be hard unless a guy spells it exactly..not like google or whatnot that at least puts you in the ballpark and gives you several options to choose from...:shrug:

When in doubt, or unsuccessful with a search, just toss out a generic post to the forum membership to ask your question..like you said, theres a very knowledgeable and helpful active base of posters here that will steer you straight..:thumbup:
Mud .

Thanks chuck,ky and mudpuppy, I have now been able to us it. I really appreciate the help Chuck and the thoughts that Mudpuppy have given me. That was excellent help, HH & MDing.

Thanks again,
Donald
South Carolina