Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Need Help!

Before you start do not get ahead of your self-----------1. read john 3 verses 16--18 this is where you start (y)After finding JESUS the Lord will show you the way:thumbup: Keep your eyes on him and he will open the door of life.

Attachments

• christ.jpg
    christ.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 110
  • jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 114
  • jesus in heaven.png
    jesus in heaven.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 122
  • enGeneral.gif
    enGeneral.gif
    66.2 KB · Views: 111
  • pray.jpg
    pray.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 113
The Bible gives us instruction for salvation it's our guide to living a Christian life. I think the answers you seek will be revealed to you thru the Holy Spirit. God's speed.

I have told many people over the years that the Bible is our (instruction book or operators manual) for life. When we receive Jesus as our savior, it usually becomes important to us to see others saved. We want to be sure that others will see the light and one day be in heaven as well. Mathew 28: 16-20 (The great commission) We are to go into the world and spread the good news of Jesus. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Where in the Bible can I find what my purpose
in life is. God wrote it in His book before I was
born of what He wanted me to do in life..
Give the Silent prayer a listen,something will resonate in your heart.What have you to lose but 14 minutes and 47 seconds.

I wish you well.