Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I need some help

calfrope

I usually don’t post in this forum section, and I should, but my dad, last parent living, has covid. He is in his mid 80’s, and not doing to well. I do my best to take care of him, and not able to see him during this time he is in qurenteen which makes it hard and worse on me not knowing the current situations. I need your prayers, and thought I would reach out to my brothers and sisters.

Calfrope

WIll be praying for him, please check page (5) in this forum there's a Dr. from Texas who found a treatment from the middle east that they are using listen to his video makes alot of sense.The post is lable"Here is the cure for Virus under our nose" Another think you might check IF the employees have been check for the VIRUS? God bless and heal your dad.

I usually don’t post in this forum section, and I should, but my dad, last parent living, has covid. He is in his mid 80’s, and not doing to well. I do my best to take care of him, and not able to see him during this time he is in qurenteen which makes it hard and worse on me not knowing the current situations. I need your prayers, and thought I would reach out to my brothers and sisters.

Calfrope
Absolutely sending up prayers for your dad & you! God is GOOD & will help take care of dad & will give you strength for hope that all will be well in Jesus' precious name! Give it all to Jesus for He cares for you! By Jesus' stripes we are healed & God is a HEALING GOD! Bless you both! Ma

Calfrope
Will do.

The latest is, he broke out in a sweat this morning, and is starting to feel much better. I hope this could mean the beginning of his covid recovery. I’m not sure though.

Thanks SeabeeRon.