Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I need some real in the field feedback on the Ace 350...

Woodstock

Hi Folks ! I've been considering a deal on a nice Ace 350 and I'd like all the feedback I can get on this Garrett before I decide. So please all you 350 owners give me your opinions on who it preforms. and how deep it goes. And if you really are satisfied with it's performance in the field. Happy Trials... Woodstock ~aka~ Jeff

I can't believe know one's responded to my post for some information from real users yet. Doesn't anybody here use one ? This has never happened before so it's go me guessing and well just guessing isn't what I needed to feel confident owning one but I guess I'm going to have to wing it and due without. The least I can do now is thank all those who read my post and wish happy trails to all............Woodstock ~aka~ Jeff

Your post has only been up less than 24 hrs., what did you expect? The 350 is a fine machine, just like all the rest of the Garretts. Did you take the time to do a Search on the 350 and read all of the posts about it? Many excellent finds have been made with the 350 and posted here. Why should we be responsible for making up your mind for you? Mine found me 3 gold rings in the first 2 hunts and paid for itself. Not likely that has happened to everyone, but it could. Would I have found that much gold using another of my detectors? Probably so, but maybe not. Buy it, if you don't like it, sell it. The Garretts have a great re-sale value. You're a grown man, don't depend on someone else's opinion on what to use and what not to use.

I understand what your saying but I don't need anyone to scold me for asking a simple question. It was just weird cause in the past when I asked about other detectors by Garrett and I've owned both the Ace 250 and the AT-Pro I got immediate replies and have to wait 24 hours and I don't base my decisions on those opinions but got a feel for the detectors capabilities before it arrived. But it's great to hear from you and hear that your a satisfied 350 user. And just for the record I'm owned every top of the line machine except for the Etrac and the V3i and have always asked true users and rely on there opinions, and it's way better than reading bias reviews from Kellyco or Metal Detector Reviews.com . And having others opinions helps and just because I'm a grown man doesn't mean I base what I buy on their opinions but I like to know what others think about the 350 .And it's because of financial reasons I was forced to downsize but it sounds to me from your opinion that I'll be happy and that's what counts, right ? Like I said, "Thanks" for your real user response and I look forward to getting the 350. Now if anyone else can add to this thread good or bad I'd appreciate their opinions too. But please no more scolding me for asking cause I fully aware I'm responsible for my choices ! Best Regards and Happy trails to All, Woodstock

The ace350 is a great machine, it operates a little higher freguency than the 250 and the sniper coil with it makes a deadly coin shooter! I added the sunray probe to it and its a good combo!

Hey there Hank ! Thanks for the good word's and it's coming with a sniper coil too. I'll have to wait for SunRay probe but for now I'll use a different one. I do like SunRays above all others. Again thanks for the good word on the Ace 350 and thanks for not scolding me ! lol... Happy Trails and Good Hunting, Woodstock

No worries here Woodstock, just trying to help out you won't be sorry you got it, Best of Luck, Hank:garrett:

Yep, the 350 is a darn good machine. Do you do a lot of relic hunting? I had the 350 and the 250, but I mainly hunt coins and jewelry. The 350 didn't really do anything that the 250 couldn't do, and although there is more iron resolution with the 350, you give up one notch in the silver range. The 250 has seperate notches for dimes and quarters, with 3 notches for iron. The 350 has 4 notches for iron, and a single notch for dime/quarter. I decided to part with one of mine, just because I had too many machines. I decided to sell the 350 simply because I could get more for it than the 250. I did find lots of good stuff with it before parting with it though. Another positive is that between what I bought it for new, and what I sold it for, I only lost about $30 for a year's worth of use.
HH!
Darren

I like the 350 a lot....the sniper coil is great. If u have the funds tho id save up for the at pro. But if u want a great detector for the prices the 350 is the one to get. The dd coil is amazing ttoo witth target id good luck.