Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I now I'm doing something stupid ....

baspinall

First off I am a complete newbie to this machine. I come from the Minelab & Whites world. Ok so I'm messing with saving a program in slot # 11. This program is a modified Fast program.

11KHZ
Iron Vol. 0
Reactivity 2
Audio Re. 4
Notch 98-99
Disc. 6

With these settings I have no audio at all when I pass something in front of the coil. My thought is that have notch set up incorrect? Another note. When i switch between factory programs I hear a click on the coil. Switch to this one in slot 11 and nothing. Like it isn't recognizing the new ones I create?

I don't know why you would have no sound from it at all. From what you've listed you should have no sound from any target with a TID of 6 or less but others should sound off.
Try again.

The click you hear is when frequency gets changed.. If say, program 9 and 10 are setup with different frequencies it will click when switching... But if program 11 has the same frequency as program 10, it won't make that sound

Yeah its weird. I get the frequency click now. I can change a current program and get audio but when I save it to a slot - BAM no audio?

So are you listening through head phones or the speaker and other programs have sound

Okay,
Open up your so called saved program

Do you have full notch employed by accident

Also disengage ground notch setting and try.

There must be a sensible reason for your problem.

And you sure your remote is paired with coil correctly--- that's what I'm betting on.

What's are your tones set on ?

Tones are on " Full Tones". Listening through headphones. Everything has to be synced correct because all factory programs work fine. I have a feeling it's the notch setting. I'll look at the manual again. Have to be setting it wrong.

Try this

Open up basic 1 program,

Go to save and save it with name.

Open up your new named program--- basic 1 look a like

Sweep some coins.

If that indeed works you'll know its you that has caused your problem.