Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Peter 1:6-9

John316

With so many illness and unemployment prayer requests in our forum, I wanted to share this verse with all of you today.

I Peter 1:6-9, In this you rejoice, although now for a little while you may have to suffer through various trials,
so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold that is perishable even though tested by fire, may prove to be for praise, glory, and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Although you have not seen him you love him; even though you do not see him now yet believe in him, you rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy, as you attain the goal of (your) faith, the salvation of your souls.

Frank
He came to pay a debt He didn't owe, because we owed a debt we couldn't pay.

n/t

Thank you, John 316.....there is no trial that we face that God can't make a way for us to escape, but we must pray and ask for help and guidance, by leaning on and trusting in Jesus! You and all my brothers and sisters are a blessing to me! :angel: God Bless! Betty