Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I posted this on the views forum and I'll give this one a shot also.Why is the price of coffee going up and why so fast ???

Decaf or Reg preference ? Have a little coffee with your computer.

I'm going to wait for the Espresso model :super:

Magz

I'll be careful to not get out of control on this subject. But I don't care if it's coffee or milk, bread or a PC. Most items we "need" (not all) could probably be had for a lot less if we'd stop complaining and simply "LEAVE IT ON THE SHELF FOR A TIME AND SEE IF THEY GET THE MESSAGE." Even the milk producers that still get a subsidy from the government would charge less if we let it sit on the shelf for a few days to get a large enough backlog. The exception might be a quart of milk for the smallest kids. The others will not suffer without it for a few days.

Basically, if we put the brakes on like we did about 3 years ago when cereal consumption faltered due to the prices of the name brands, even Post came out with a commercial using the slogan, "we've improved it the only way we can, we lowered the price." I heard about the "boycott?" on the news but took it with a grain of salt until shortly thereafter that commercial came out and I knew it had an effect by "leaving it on the shelf." But we just won't do what it takes and won't make our kids do it despite their objections. So people, we won't do what works, we just continue to work around what is. They don't make any money if we don't buy and I think most of them would at least like to make some money.

Right on Marcus....quit buying the foreign made products and stores will quit buying and putting them on the shelves if they just stay there and don't move no matter how much they lower the prices! No money....no buisness...unless making a profit! But the problem is, we need it sooner or later and know that we will eventually buy the products again, as we all don't have farms or enough money to get by for any length of time to make a difference! It all comes down to money and when loved more than anything else in life it is the root of all evil! :thumbdown: :angel: Ma