Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I put a SEF coil on my Excal.

[attachment 204248 DSC00099.JPG][size=large][/size]I bought a sef coil 10x12 the girl who sold it to me said their was a lot of people putting these on thier excal's, so i hardwired it in and i'll have to give it a try.

That will be interesting..... do you think you will loose some of the smaller targets? Obviously a smaller coil is always better on smaller targets.... but you will cover more ground. It might also tend to float more and its not the lightest thing in the world. If you use a coils cover.... make sure you clean it OFTEN they seem to really be sensitive and it dont take much to make it false. All that said.... they are great coils.

Dew

[size=large][/size]I will find out, i know somebody that has one and they say it's great on small stuff, i've tried them all i will see how this is and post it on here. Harold

[size=large][/size]well it's a great coil and great depth, but in water it's not for me, to much wineing, it's great in the wet sand and dry sand and not heavy at all but it was worth a try. Harold