Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I read something from a UK Dealer...

jimmyzr1

I was getting ready to order a Deep Tech Gold until I read this...We no longer sell Deeptech metal detectors due to reported faults with the coils and the poor after sales service. This is coming from a metal detector seller in the UK.

Hi Jimmy. This is an old history. The UK dealer is now Evergreen. http://www.uk-metal-detectors.co.uk/metal%20detectors.htm.
As fare I know there was more in to that story. The Vista's has no problems at all, and the Vista factory do have a good service.
I just had send them a mail, and 5 minuts later I got respond. Not many Company dos that so Quick.
In a months time, the small 5x7 coil will be possible and they are even working on a larger eliptical coil (size ?), properly near 13".
If there had been something wrong with the Vista's, you had heard it somewhere else, and not only from a pistoff dealer i UK.. Its a small World Jimmy.
You can allso ask Barry / Extremedetecting.. They are a very honest dealer, and you will get the truth. Link http://www.extremedetecting.com/DeepTech.html
Henrik

hope so, because this really was sounding like one I couldn't live without. What kind os warranty do they have and who will repair them?

No, I was just trying to chek them out, so I figured I'd look them up in the Uk. If I'm going to spend $900 on a detector I've never heard of before, I want to know about the company first. It looks like a very good product. I didn't see any warranty listed on Gary's site either. I would be using this detector for soocer fields and maybe in the gold country too. I just came across the negative information and thought to check it out further before spending that much money .

Ok, thank you very much for that information. So, if I have an issue with a Deep Tech just to send it to you at Deep Tech USA. What is the address there for service as I didn't see that on the website?

bleleive not what you hear but what you see.