Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I really like First Texas Product's coil selections

Mike Hillis

I may have said this before but I'll say it again. I really like First Texas Product's coil selection. They have one of the best, if not the best, OEM coil offerings on the market today.

7.6 and 7.8 kHz concentric coil offerings include the:

- 4" round concentric
- 7" round concentric
- 8" round concentric
- 9" triangulated concentric
- 10" elliptical concentric
- 11" triangulated concentric

7.6 and 7.8 kHz & 19 kHz DD coil offerings include the:

- 5" DD
- 5.5"x10" DD
- 11" Biaxial DD

13" kHz concentric offerings are:

- 3"x6" elliptical concentric
- 10" elliptical concentric.

13" kHz DD offerings are:

- 5" DD
- 5.5"x10" DD
- 11" Biaxial DD
- 15" round DD.

These are just the OEM offerings. This doesn't include the myriad aftermarket coil manufacturers.

I say kudos to First Texas Products for giving us so many coil options to help us be more successful in our detecting pursuits.

If I could just get a 4" x 18" DD coil out of them for sports fields I'd be a truly happy 1st Texas treasure hunter.

HH
Mike

It is really nice to have some good coil choices. You can really suit your coil to the location you are hunting to maximize your finds !! My favorite coil for my F70 is the 10 inch elliptical concentric coil. I use it 90 percent of the time. Thanks for posting.