Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I revisited a trashy site..................

knarfj

.... that I had previously hunted, often, using my 10 non DD coil. This hunt I used my 5 inch DD coil. The sight has a basketball court and on this visit my main focus was for jewelry in the area adjacent to the court.

Although the one item that qualifies has no real value I didn't exactly get skunked. The earring chimed in as a tab at around 2 inches. The three keys were found together at around 4-5 inches and read as a zinc penny at 2 inches?? :shrug:

I really, really like the capabilities of this 5 inch DD sniper coil.

HH:detecting:

Hey Knarf, good to see you're out and about. Tell me though, how does that 5"DD compare in depth to the 10" elliptical?---------IB

IBdiggin said:
Hey Knarf, good to see you're out and about. Tell me though, how does that 5"DD compare in depth to the 10" elliptical?---------IB

IB,

After my F5 has been adjusted for best performance using each coil individually, both coils have shown to offer the same maximum depth of detection in my test garden while in the disc mode.

HH:detecting:

Nice Work! Its a good idea to revisit those spots as your skills and gear improve...

a fellow gets to know a place pretty well after hunting it for a while..you tend to start thinking about where things may be based upon what the site has given up and what it is telling you about the travel patterns of the humans that use it.:clapping:
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Nice Work! Its a good idea to revisit those spots as your skills and gear improve...

a fellow gets to know a place pretty well after hunting it for a while..you tend to start thinking about where things may be based upon what the site has given up and what it is telling you about the travel patterns of the humans that use it.:clapping:
Mud

Couldn't have put it any better Mud.:thumbup: Guess where I picked up that line of thinking.:please::beers:

Knarfj I like the small coils. I use the 6.5" on the F70 almost all of the time. It is light, easy pin pointing and nice crisp sound on targets. Happy Trails....Z

I heartily agree Z! :biggrin:

The 5" DD coil on my F5 feels amazingly light after swinging the F70 with the 10" elliptical. I injured my swing elbow about a week ago so the F5 combo has been a real blessing.:stretcher:

HH