Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I saw where Nike has their Priorities Set

Confetrit

Yes, with all going on across our country and around the world with the Covid 19 virus, I see where Nike has got their Priorities right. Nike is releasing their new shoes in honor of Kolbe Bryant, called the Mamba? (If I heard right). Yes, with millions out of work and struggling to make ends meet, let's be the first to run to the store and drop $ 400.00 on a pair of their latest shoe release. It's not about memorializing Mr. Bryant, it's about lining their pockets. GREED. And what timing......just before the stimulus checks begin to arrive. I had a nice pair of Nike's until Nike began supporting CaperChick. I then realized just how fast a pair of Nike leather tennis shoes can burn.....and did in our fire pit. I hope their latest release will rot on store shelves, but the won't. JMHO

most people havent got a clue where nike originated

I can think of at least 100 things better than wasting money on highly over priced Nike. Kobe was good at playing a kids game.