Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I see 1.0 update?

Mark kus

Where is the 1.1? was the update just added to the 1.0? only see 1.0 on the website.
Mark

Mark it was added 5/25/2023 after 1.0 came out. Its on the website

Attachments

• IMG_3197.jpeg
    IMG_3197.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I’m still using.71 not in particular rush to go to the new update. I have a Chromebook which I believe can be used used for.
I do like the 1.1 update just went out tried it
Mark

Can anyone post me a link to the 1.1 update all i see is the 1.0 appreciate it.
I'm on chrome do i update to 1.0 first then 1.1 ?

Last edited:
Can anyone post me a link to the 1.1 update all i see is the 1.0 appreciate it.
I'm on chrome do i update to 1.0 first then 1.1 ?
Read the 1.0 update. The 1.1 is in the the 1.0 update. You cannot get 1.0 it was replaced with 1.1 but the changes are in 1.0
When you click on 1.0 it will do the 1.1 if that makes sense
They should have titled it differently and put 1.1 on top but they didn’t

Yeah it was a screwed up way they released it I was also looking for 1.1.
Mark

Read the 1.0 update. The 1.1 is in the the 1.0 update. You cannot get 1.0 it was replaced with 1.1 but the changes are in 1.0
When you click on 1.0 it will do the 1.1 if that makes sense
They should have titled it differently and put 1.1 on top but they didn’t
Update 1.0 is still available for those that want it as are the previous ones.

Update 1.0 is still available for those that want it as are the previous ones.
Huh, well if you go to the XP website and click on update for the Deus2 the only update available is listed as 1.0 which if you click on that reads its been updated to 1.1
Where do you find say, V.7 if I wanted to revert back?

Huh, well if you go to the XP website and click on update for the Deus2 the only update available is listed as 1.0 which if you click on that reads its been updated to 1.1
Where do you find say, V.7 if I wanted to revert back?
I reverted back to V 7.1 just the other day from V 1.1 . I followed the steps and it was one of the steps close to the plug in step.

I reverted back to V 7.1 just the other day from V 1.1 . I followed the steps and it was one of the steps close to the plug in step.
They have some confusing directions
Many have been confused by not listing the versions available upfront.
Apparently you have to start the update process to see whats available
Was used to the other way around where you can look at the list first and them choose to update or not
The way i see it you have to click on update for 1.0 first to get to v.7
What made you go back?

They have some confusing directions
Many have been confused by not listing the versions available upfront.
Apparently you have to start the update process to see whats available
Was used to the other way around where you can look at the list first and them choose to update or not

The way i see it you have to click on update for 1.0 first to get to v.7
What made you go back?
I don't know. I really liked Rattlehead's silver slayer. I went back to V 7.1 on another machine that I picked up. It had V 1.0 . I am gonna try them both to see which seems better. I saw a video on youtube with the V 1.10 and the 13" coil was really doing some good separation in the stock fast program. You know Dig Dog, we have too many choices any more. We can't get use to one until another update comes out.

I don't know. I really liked Rattlehead's silver slayer. I went back to V 7.1 on another machine that I picked up. It had V 1.0 . I am gonna try them both to see which seems better. I saw a video on youtube with the V 1.10 and the 13" coil was really doing some good separation in the stock fast program. You know Dig Dog, we have too many choices any more. We can't get use to one until another update comes out.
Ive been saying that for a long time now that before updatable detectors everyone just used them the way they were and for the most part nobody ever complained.
Now with so many choices everyone wants more choices with something added that works better for them.
Call it what you want but i call it spoiled when its never good enough and you want more. Modern technology has spoiled everyone in different ways.
Remember the days you learned to enjoy using something the way it was and if you didn’t you just didn’t do it lol
No constantly moving the goal post so to speak
Companies constantly changing things to make everyone happy doesn’t always work out for the better just ask Bud Light