Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I should have posted - Thanks to Bryce for his information back when he was posting

BigTony

I did thank all that have contributed to this forum over the last few years. I read plenty but didn't post until recently -
I should have just said it right out - Thanks to you Bryce - you were right on many things that I do today to find old silver coins and whatever. The WOT makes a difference on the EXP II. I should have listened to you instead of waiting but that is my problem.
If your ever in NJ send me a PM because I am buying!

I'd like to add a "me too" to Big Tony's Thank you. To Bryce and MikeO and all the other's who've been mentors to all of us who came after and learned from their generously teaching through communicating their knowledge gained from hard experience. Some of these guys don't post anymore and I wish they would. But life moves on. We have benefited greatly from their passing this way.

Thanks MikeO!
Now I believe I read that you sold your Explorer.....if so what did you buy?

Nope it has not sold yet. I have the one listed and a SE-Pro.
Just figure since my son doesnt care to hunt I will sell the XS-II. It the one that I have used for 99% of all my finds posts.
Figure I might as well get more use outta the newer SE-Pro.

MikeO, oh I understnad....my son did tyhe same thing with MD. He liked it for awhile but then found other interests.
Good luck with the SE

After yet discover girls many of the hobbies fall by the wayside! I would like to thank all that contribute to the Explorer group as well. I've been reading and studying A. Sabisch book over the last week now. The SE is starting to become second nature now.