Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I sincerely appreciate all the prayers for Mike during his deployment. This is number 6.

Jim West Pa

Between him and his two brothers, this will be deployment #6 in that hell hole.
I pray this will be the last one, and a safe one, so i can finaly relax and breath. Again, thank you all.
I sincerely appreciate it.

n/t

Matt, 3 tours, ARMY combat engineer, is a local Policeman and my oldest, 2 tours a Naval nuclear tech, is in a 'mystery' position out on the left coast.

[size=large]It used to be that during NAM, you did one tour & it was "women & kids" before you went again. But when the draft went away, so did that policy.

Sadly, the only way that I can see is that he finishes his military obligation and gets out. I will pray for him & you.[/size]

.... the government does not round up and send Elson, Charlie, and Vernon to teach our newer troops how to fight dirty!

Our Troops cruisin 'round in dune buggies, clad in shorts and cowboy boots sportin 6 shooters and eatin beanie weenies. :lmfao:

Mmmm..pretty sure they're better off the way the are Ed.

n/t

n/t

n/t