Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I slept here for the last week

pulltaboo

1663255223500.jpeg

Certainly looks comfy!!! What did you do to make the little woman throw you out???😂

You've got bears in your backyard? Where in Russia do you live? :rofl:
Actually right here in Florida up until a few years ago when the area got filled with homes we had bears going through the neighborhood.
There is a stretch along the highway here where there is bearXing signs as we live on the opposite side of the road to a nature preserve. We have bears, panthers, dears, etc. right here granted they are very small in comparison to say the ones up north and west.
Just two years ago had houses built all around me before that packs of coyotes would go through my yard every night. Looking for outdoor cats and dogs to eat. Neighborhood has lost many throughout the years. You will still see dears along the roads at night but the only really things for humans here to worry about is the rattle snakes, alligators, sharks and occasional brown recluse spider.
We had I believe three die this year from alligators. One guy just asking for it.
He jumped into a alligator infested lake to retrieve stray frisbees that had gone in

Actually right here in Florida up until a few years ago when the area got filled with homes we had bears going through the neighborhood.
There is a stretch along the highway here where there is bearXing signs as we live on the opposite side of the road to a nature preserve. We have bears, panthers, dears, etc. right here granted they are very small in comparison to say the ones up north and west.
Just two years ago had houses built all around me before that packs of coyotes would go through my yard every night. Looking for outdoor cats and dogs to eat. Neighborhood has lost many throughout the years. You will still see dears along the roads at night but the only really things for humans here to worry about is the rattle snakes, alligators, sharks and occasional brown recluse spider.
We had I believe three die this year from alligators. One guy just asking for it.
He jumped into a alligator infested lake to retrieve stray frisbees that had gone in
Cougars are the only one to bug me out deep in the brush alone.

Panthers. Oops
Though big cats. What's the difference.
After reading I guess their the same family. Hmm
Yeah big cats indeed. Only saw one once in the wild running near the interstate probably 30 years ago. At least it looked like one lol. Whatever it was it was fast.
I know we had them not sure if they are still around. In my neighborhood biggest cat i saw was a bobcat. Again at least i thought it was lol. If not had to be the biggest cat i ever saw. Kinda creepy looking, like it had a bad hair day about size of a medium dog like a pit bull.

Yeah big cats indeed. Only saw one once in the wild running near the interstate probably 30 years ago. At least it looked like one lol. Whatever it was it was fast.
I know we had them not sure if they are still around. In my neighborhood biggest cat i saw was a bobcat. Again at least i thought it was lol. If not had to be the biggest cat i ever saw. Kinda creepy looking, like it had a bad hair day about size of a medium dog like a pit bull.
Cougar population was diminished years ago.
I believe it's a couple to three hundred now. 😊

Cougar population was diminished years ago.
I believe it's a couple to three hundred now. 😊
Its the same here. They we’re almost extinct maybe couple hundred left.
It’s actually our designated state animal.
Basically a cougar. I think this is the only place in the eastern part of the US that has them.

Cougars are the only one to bug me out deep in the brush alone.
I don’t go where they are at anyways.
That area is infested with gators and snakes. Not just rattlers like big ass pythons some idiots let lose in the wild.
20 foot 200lb snakes that eat panthers
The only thing they will poop out is the metal detector