Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think everyone here needs to call Teknetics ...

Dan(NM)

at least twice a week and ask when a smaller coil will be coming out. Maybe they'll get the idea and get the show on the road.

I feel allot of Engineering went into its coil. Hopefully, other sizes will come soon.

These detector manufacturers need to get off their collective duffs and get with the program on their coil offerings. It seems that is one of the issues most often ignored or where they drag their feet, and it eventually hurts sales as I'm sure Fisher and some of the others can attest. Two of my last three purchases had only their larger stock coil available. The third had 3 different coil sizes available, even being a relatively new market entry. No need to guess which of the three I still have. And I doubt that in the future I will even give serious consideration to any machine without a decent offering of coils being available.

Pet-Peeve Rant Mode Off.......

Ralph

I would say someone that has the know-how could make a DFX or MXT M6 loops work?Just a thought....
PaulWV