Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I think I'll go for a V3I ETrack bad luck

star stivers

Went detecting today, not doing to bad. Took a break to talk to Steve (McLucky). We decided to go someplace else in the same area. Turned on the detector, had lots of static, tried to pin point something, lost sound. Told Daryl got a problem, he thought he fixed it. I know he thought I was crazy. Called him back again, so he thinks he fixed it again. He said it's the ground, I'm thinking no it's not. So I put the digger on the ground, still no sound. I said now tell me this is the ground. So for the rest of the day we shared the DFX. Still had a great day I found a pocket spill, 1911- P, 1911-D, and a 1888 penny. Boyscout medal, 1919 penny and lots of clad. I'm still kicking his butt. Got home and found out it still works with the headphones. Going down south in the next few weeks and still getting the V3I for me, can't wait.

Sorry about the speaker problem, I just read another person had problems with the built in speaker on the Minelab forum, maybe a bad run of speakers from the manufacture? I don't know if my speaker works or not on my detector, I always used headphones. Not only does it help you hear the deep targets better but your batteries last longer too. Probably more important yet is that you are not disturbing other people with your noises, the club strongly encourages the use of headphones.

Congratulations on your finds Star and good luck with that new V3i.......:thumbup:

thats a bummer about the new machine. I about threw mine out the window in frustration then I bought the Andy Sabisch book and now its game on again!!! Good luck with the v3i

I love a bit of competition between couples. :clapping: Go get em' girl. Congrats on the finds and keep it up. HH, Nancy

PS: We need to get together soon.

It's like euchere, been long time since we hunted but don't take much to get back into it. That dummy finally decided to go to the doctor, gout got ahold of his right hand, he can't use it. But it doesn't keep him down from metal detecting. The nurse on the phone asked him what does it look like among other questions. He told her it looked like a balloon on the Macey day parade.

One of these days when I go past your house maybe I can stop. Pass Larry on the road many of times.

OUCH, I hope Daryl's gout heals up fast. Thank God he finally went to the doctor. That's got to hurt. Glad he can still hunt though. HH,Nancy