Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I tried some Underwater Gray Ghosts on my AT today....

graytcote

and they worked great! The sounds were a little lower tone, not as squeaky, and the volume was lower. They were so comfortable! These headphones are really nice but they are not cheap. I found one of my club members that was really good at splicing the AT connector onto the Gray Ghosts. We have to use the AT headphones adapter to do it. I was told that Garrett wouldn't sell me their proprietary connectors. Even if they would the connectors would be pretty expensive. I haven't got a bill yet from my buddy that is splicing them but he is working on more for me. I am taking orders for these custom headphones. I will also sell the Gray Ghost Underwater Headphones and the AT Adapters separately too like I have been doing. Email or PM me for details. I haven't got it on my website yet. You can use your land headphones in the water but if you step into a hole, slip in the mud, or a boat wave surprises you it may ruin them. The Garrett Waterproof Headphones work great and I sell them pretty cheap but these Gray Ghosts are so much nicer! All I got out of the water today was a Titanium Ring, hair pin, about 15 new coins, and a whistle. Hopefully I didn't get too much of that killer algae on me in this different lake. They didn't have the swim beach posted just the guard shack getting into the park.

[email subject=graytcote@cox.net]graytcote@cox.net[/email]

Indian Nations Detectors

I've used nothing else but the waterproof GG's on my ATP from the start. My dealer was able to get the connectors from Garrett and made me a set. I had the GG's ready to go before they even released the ATP's. Worth every penny!!

[attachment 204275 0atpro.jpg]

I like your straight shaft, is that one of pluggers? I picked up an AT today and would like to get a straight shaft for it like my excal has. thanks chuck

I have all of the minimum advertised prices for the Garrett AT Pro factory accessories not just MSRP prices in the link below. You can contact me for my prices. I actually use just about all of these accessories and our custom accessories unlike most salesmen so you can even ask me questions about any of them.

AT Factory Accessories

My link for the custom AT accessories didn't work in my previous post so here it is again:
AT Custom Accessories

n/t